Everybody loves baking around the holidays!! :) All those delicious aromas coming from our kitchens also go noticed by our four legged family members as well!! Don't think for a second that they aren't dreaming of what all those yummy aromas would taste like!! Why not bake them some delicious dog-friendly doggie biscuits that look and taste just as good!! How would you always like to eat the same old milk bones? Time for a change!! Put on your apron & surprise your loyal loved ones today!!!!
Recipe For Finicky Furry Family Members.... Try Making These:
Yummy Peanut Butter Doggie Biscuits:
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup organic, all natural peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 T safflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the water, peanut butter, and oil in a medium bowl.
- Add flour one cup at a time, forming a dough.
- Knead into a firm ball and roll with rolling pin until dough is 1/4 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters of any shape or even use dog bone shape cutters to make biscuits.
- Place biscuits onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, you can dip the ends into melted carob for extra fancy boutique-style biscuits & to make them extra yummy for your furry babies! :)